My name is Chassity Parrish and I am the CEO of Roadmap2balance4momz, LLC. I am a full-time mother and I maintain a full time career. I have a Master’s Degree in Science of Human Behavior from Capella University. I have mentored several moms over the past 7 years which has encouraged me to use my voice to encourage, support, redefine, and elevate Moms to finding Resilience, Self-Care, and Balance in their lives through real life and practical methods.
My Virtual Consultation/SheroPower Life Coaching Experience Services empowers Momz in achieving their goals in developing an individualized Roadmap to Balance with Self-Care as a Priority. These Virtual Services will incumbent creative, unorthodox methods to Momz redefining themselves.
These 60 minute One-On-One Life Coaching Sessions, I use my Certified Life Coaching Skills and Real Life (Real Experiences) Practical Skills to teach and empower emerging Mompreneurs how to dig deep to use your time, strategies, and resources in a way that supports the business and family without sacrificing your well-being. Momz will also be taught how to develop their own personalized RoadMap to Self-Care, Manage their Time, Change their Mindset, and How to tap into their #SheroPowers to Redefine and Reclaim YOU.
The other side of Progression is Consistency
I once lost myself because I was out of alignment. I did not make Self-Care a Priority. I suffered in silence and it took a toll on my health. I did not ask for help. I was not sleeping. I was not eating healthy. I was not managing my time. I was showing up for everyone else, except for myself. I was so stressed out and suffered high anxiety that I just hit rock bottom. Yep pretty much flat lined……….
This impacted my entire wellbeing negatively from my health (mental and physical); I suffered from depression, anxiety, and medical issues that landed me on bed rest by doctor’s orders.
Through my relationship with God and him healing me, My Resilience and Reclaiming who I was, has empowered me with the ability to encourage, teach, and help other Moms navigate through their life obstacles.
I realized through prayer and journaling that I needed to find my purpose and my worth…
And chances are, you’ve experienced something similar.
I remember not wanting to do very much for myself because I was pretty consumed with my kids, parent-teacher meetings, spouse, appointments, conferences, work, and much more.
When I noticed that nothing in my life was aligning I knew I had to do something different.
I made a decision. I chose to do what was aligning to me.
I begin to step outside of the box 📦
and did the work to become the very best version of myself 💕🎯
I set boundaries.
I say “NO” if it goes against my values.
I speak my truth in a loving way because I realize that my voice matters too.
I protect my peace.✌🏽
I know that I am Worthy of love💗and respect.
I manage my time.
I identified and created a support system.
I affirm myself.
I love myself.
I make myself a Priority.
I ask for help when needed.
I tapped into my #sheropowers and found my purpose and started taking action on the things that most aligned with Self-Care.
And guess what? It worked!
Sadly, I see so many of the same challenges amongst MOMZ.
But the truth is, you don’t have to lose yourself and sacrifice yourself in order to create success and balance in your family, relationships, career, and lifestyle.
Instead, I want to show you how to create a personalized roadmap to Self-Care, Manage your time, change your mindset, and how to tap into your #sheropowers to redefine you into alignment.
Are you ready to make Self-Care a Priority, Change your Mindset, Manage your time and find your SheroPower by Aligning yourself through the SheroPower LifeCoaching Experience?
Here are few practical items that the SheroPower Life Coaching Experience provides (there is more):
Momz Personalized Roadmap
This coaching service assists, empowers, motivates, pushes Momz in personalizing a practical Roadmap to use daily. This Roadmap will give Momz defined objectives and a clear view of the future. Momz will experience a feeling of decreased anxiety and a sense of direction/alignment.
Momz Self-Care Regimen
Self-Care is a core part of individual success. People give and do their best when they make themselves a priority and are aligned. This coaching experience educates, empowers and aids Momz in developing a solid Self-Care Regimen that will cultivate a lifetime of mental wellness goals. Momz will feel sound, aligned, and determined after completing this session.
This coaching service uses local support services to empower the Mom in securing and locating tools and resources for healthy foundational relationships, healthy environments, and supportive family systems.
Momz Pillars to Success
The 4 Pillars included in this coaching session will empower Momz to regain control and alignment of their lives. Momz will be able to adapt, endure, communicate, and define how to effectively cope with stressors and challenges in a more comprehensive, balanced way. You will face adversity with confidence after completing this session!
Momz Resilient Plan
We’re in this together! The Momz Resilient Plan is a coaching service that will empower, encourage and assist Momz in a goal-based partnership. This will be Mom-focused and will include feedback and support to aid in long-term personal growth.
Are you READY for your SHeroPower Life Coaching Experience where you dig deep to become the Best Version of YOURSELF?
- Are you are feeling like you have lost yourself and overwhelmed with the multilateral roles that you wear as Mom, wife, Mompreneur, Author, etc?
- Have you lost alignment with who you are and your cup is empty…….you are trying to pour/give to your family, business, friends from an empty cup……Self-Care has not been a priority?
- Have you lost your motivation to work towards your goals of tapping into your SHEROPOWERS to discover the practical tools and resources to become resilient?
- Do you feel stuck on your to-do list, goals, appointments, events, business items because you just have so much to do and you can’t quite figure out how to get it all done?
- Have you lost a sense of your overall well-being, your supportive circle, and have not been able to effectively cope with life stressors and challenges?
Well you have come to the perfect spot to discover that this program is perfect for busy Moms and Mompreneuers who are juggling many hats and are seeking creative ways to plan, prioritize, and schedule their lifestyle while prioritizing Self-Care.
- I will help you develop a personalized roadmap to Self-Care, change your mindset, and show you how to tap into your #sheropowers to redefine/Reclaim you.
- I will help you set boundaries, empower you to respect and love yourself, show you how to create and protect your peace , and ask for help.
- You will be able to check items off your to-do list items, crush your goals, and much more with strategic plan of action for managing your time that we will develop
- You will walk away knowing your worth
- You will know how to prioritize your family, relationships, career, and lifestyle without loosing yourself
- You will feel better about your overall well being (mentally, spiritually, physically)….You will feel aligned
- You will have identified your supportive tribe and create a plan how to tap into a supportive plan
- You will have a developed plan in place to be able to cope with life challenges and stressors as they arise
The SheroPower Life Coaching Program/Experience:
- Meets weekly, bi-weekly, or monhtly for an hour. (whatever the Mom desires) …I am flexible because I know Mommies have busy schedules….
- Homework is given during each session with a follow-up email
- You will recieve a FREE Self-Care Checklist
- You will receive a FREE RE-Claim You Workbook.
- You will recieve a FREE list of books
- We will meet for 8 sessions per the contract unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
I am so excited for you to get started!
What are you waiting on? This will be best decision that you have made not only for yourself, but for your family, your significant other, your business, your community, and to get you back on track. You deserve it Sis!
Can’t Wait to see you soon!